Some Goals

Hey everyone! I thought I'd take the opportunity to blog about some of my goals, I always like to have goals written down, don't you?

A Few of Jennifer's  Goals...
  • Finally get my self-hosted wordpress blog open for business, hopefully within the next 2 weeks!
  • Once I get that self-hosted blog going on it's way, relocate this blog over to it's own self-hosted wordpress blog and give it an awesome layout!!
  • Eventually after all that is done, I have plans to start another new blog about tips to help with blogging.
  • Earn More Income: Whether that means selling things from home, getting a second job, etc.
  • Spend as much time as possible lounging around in a swimming pool this summer!
  • Get some car repairs done: I need to replace the power steering pump!
  • SAVE MONEY: My savings account barely exists anymore, I need to put as much money as I can into savings and build it back up to a decent amount ($500-$1000 would be a good start)
  • I want to join a gym! I know if I am paying money for a gym membership that I'll make myself go workout just so it's not a complete waste of money, so by doing this I get an awesome bod and am still a cheapskate, it's a win-win situation! haha
Those are just a few of the many goals I have circling around in my head at the moment, I have a lot of stuff that I need to get done and it always seems that the to-do list just keeps getting longer, doesn't it??

No comments: