Today, On My Day Off...

Hola everyone! I've worked the past 9 days straight and today is finally my day off! Woo Hoo!! To celebrate, here's a whole list of things I plan on doing today =P (does a list defeat the purpose???)
  • make brownies. yum chocolate! brownies from a box ftw!
  • assemble my mom's Mother's Day present
  • assemble the 9 cube storage thing I just bought
  • find things to fill my 9 cube storage thing with!
  • laundry! it's not so bad.
  • make sweet potato fries! first time making them @ home!
  • read my new craft books!
  • work on decorating my craft space
  • take a long bath
  • use mint julep facial masque
  • make homemade donuts using biscuit dough (also a 1st!)
  • go outside and enjoy the weather!
  • schedule tomorrow's Friday Favorites post!
  • blog about something else today!
That's all I can think of for right now =) P.S. I've been eating so many bad things that it's really starting to show on the scale.. hmm.. oh well, we'll just have to let the healthiness begin again tomorrow!! ha!

Also, just F.Y.I. this is a scheduled post, I'm sleeping in!! It's my day off, hellllllloooooooooooooo =)
 (edited @ 8:45pm to cross off the things I've done!)

    No comments: