Feels Like Summer

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!! (those of you that are Americans especially!!) I don't know what the weather is currently like where you live, but where I am?? 90 degrees and super sunny! It feels like summer in full force today, even if summer doesn't officially start for another 3 weeks =)

I spent yesterday shopping with my best friend, and then we stayed at a hotel overnight along with her cousin. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, I spent about $55 on my dinner alone! haha that's with the tip, the souvenir hurricane glass and buying 2 alcoholic drinks. Can I just say that dannnnnnnng drinks there are expenssssssiveeeeeee! Like almost $9 a drink. Holy.. After dinner we walked back to the hotel and played a few drinking card games and drank Smirnoff's mixed with orange soda. Ever tried that?? Just taste like orange soda. haha.


Now I am back home and currently laying out on a beach towel in the backyard working on my summer tan, times are good. I'm using Banana Boat tanning oil with SPF 15. I recommend using something with SPF if you wanna be smart about tanning;  you tan just as well, I promise! And with much less damage to your skin, you'll thank me for it later.

No comments: