Happy June!

I consider myself lucky to have the day off today =) I thought I'd share a few things with you!

There's a high of around 90 degrees today and no chance of rain until this evening, do you know what this means?? I'm gonna put on my swim suit and my Banana Boat spf 15 tanning oil and grab a huge beach towel and hang out in the backyard for a little while working on my summer tan! Yeah! I've been using a gradual tanning lotion and did L'Oreal Sublime Bronze tanning towelettes a few times, but nothing tans quite like laying out in the sun for an hour or so, amazing difference!!




I recently discovered a few new favorite songs on grooveshark, here's a little playlist so you can have a listen too! Songs include: Nicki Minaj - "Super Bass" (so fun!) and Mike Posner - "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" which has definitely been a new favorite song of mine!

Make sure you take a listen =)

Also, I FINALLY got caught up on my BlogLovin' =) Took me forever after having the weekend off!! Also, BlogLovin' is totally taking up a lot of my internet time and distracting from other important things.. like finishing up that new self-hosted wordpress blog so I can finally launch it! Ahhh! Hoping to have that site going very soon!

No comments: