Weight Goals...

I have decided to set myself some weight loss goals, once I receive my 30 Day Shred workout dvd in the mail (later this week) before I work out for the first time using it, I am going to take couple "before" photos, weight myself, take a few body measurements, this will be the starting point. I will set my goal for weight loss as losing 2 pounds per week, at that rate I will lose at least 8 pounds a month. I want to lose about 30 pounds, so if I reach my goal every month, it should take about 4 months. that would be JUNE... SWIMSUIT SEASON. That's pretty motivating!

I don't want to have to purchase a gym membership to reach these goals, it's costly and I don't really have the money for it. There are a few things I will need to buy though, I definitely need to purchase myself some new athletic shoes (my old ones are torn!) and I'll probably purchase some hand weights to use with the 30 Day Shred workouts. I'll try to keep the costs down, but buying healthy food to eat does get kinda of expensive!! I'm trying to eat lots of fruits and veggies. I've had salad 3 times this week. I'm going to try only buying the weight watchers endorsed frozen meals, when I need to have something to eat on my lunch break at work.

I am already paying more attention to when I am actually hungry, versus when I am just eating because I need something to do. I'm also paying more attention to the amount of food I eat, trying to make sure I am not eating past the point of my stomach telling me that it's full. Hopefully, all these little things I am doing, will all add up to some big weight loss. =) Wish me luck. I am also thinking about doing a weekly blog weigh-in type of post....... I'm not sure yet.

No comments: