Great Buy

I've been a mark. rep for a long time, probably a year now, and I just bought this awesome party selling kit (for reps only!!) that was originally $95 for only $50!!! It's a selling tool, so I don't get any extra discount off on the price but it's an amazing deal. It was a good deal at $95, but now??? AMAZING.

 Oh yes, it's got about 20 full-sized products, plus the bags and a lot of samples. I can't wait for it to get here so I can play around with all my new stuff!! haha.. There's a lot of products in this package that I was going to order for myself anyway (case w/ eyeshadows and blushes, glowdacious bronzer, gloss gorgeous lip stain, totally balmed, hook up lip glosses, mascara & liquid eye liner,,) except by ordering the kit I get to be a super smart shopper and SAVE MONEY.

No comments: