My Legs Hurt

Soo I've been "doing" the 30 Day Shred workout dvd for ummm 4 days now, I have yet to complete 100% of a workout.. but I'm closer now than I was on day one. What I have realized is that there is a LOT of leg exercising in these workouts....... a lot of squats and lunges. A Lot. So my quads hurt, my calves hurt... but I haven't missed a day yet! My arms would probably be hurting too if I had been using hand weights ( haven't bought a set of those yet).. so yeah. I've been trying to take baths to help loosen up my muscles a bit, and I have been sleeping way more than I should. Perhaps I should buy myself some vitamins.

I also went without the internet for a couple of days this week, and I tried working on my crocheting skills. I still suck at that. I decided I wanted to make an afghan.. it's 63 different patterned squares ( part of that crochet box I bought from ebay, a little book for this project)... I started on the first one, the easiest one.. it's all "single crochet", and I started and unraveled that square about 4 times before I gave up on it for the time being, lol. So I spent many hours working on crochet and I have absolutely nothing to show for it.  Kinda disappointing, but I want to create "perfect" squares.. so if I see where I messed up, I try to fix it.  Once I am a pro at crochet, I'll be able to whip those squares up in no time! Ha! I've got a long, long way to go still. If I ever finish this afghan, it's going to be beautiful!! I chose a medium blue, a sage green, and a cream color for the yarn =)

No comments: