Weigh In #1


Alright, my first ever weekly weigh in blog post, let's get the weight loss motivation off to awesome start! =) This week was from Monday to Monday, and for some strange reason I did my previous week weigh in (the beginning) at 9:30 pm, and this weeks when I got home from work at 10pm. In case you have never weighed yourself multiple times a day, your weight fluctuates! a lot!! You weigh the least when you wake up in the morning, and as the day progresses and you eat... you gain weight.  So, I guess I'm going to somehow manage to switch my weigh in times for future weeks..

LAST WEEK: 194
THIS WEEK: 192.5

I LOST 1.5 POUNDS!!!!

If you've been reading along you know that I haven't done any exercising at all this week and I have instead just been watching what I eat and trying not to eat when I'm bored, etc. Tomorrow is when the real fun begins!

No comments: