Friday Favorites

Here's my favorite things this week!
  • 1 & 1 Hosting - This is my big secret for the week, the only reason I have my own hosting and new domains with brand spankin' new wordpress blogs as of 2 days ago  (This was actually a future goal because I figured I'd be paying $150! for everything) I got the business hosting package which includes 3 FREE domain names and 6 months FREE hosting (seriously, all I paid was a $10 set up fee!) After 6 months it's only $9.99 a month for the hosting. My hosting package? 250 GB storage (way, way, way more than I could ever use!), unlimited monthly transfer volume (bandwidth), 3 FREE domains, free domain privacy registration, and so much more! I got the Linux hosting because it included more mysql databases (same price as Windows hosting) and it works absolutely fine with Wordpress. Check out the hosting packages here. Awesome special pricing ends on April 30th so get there soon!!  If you are not looking for hosting, they are also offering AWESOME DEALS on domain name registrations!! (Please consider using my affiliate id #296298 when you sign up, thank you!)
 Keep Calm and _______ Poster

love it! life motto?

an etsy find.. i would buy it =)

"How to Make Twins" HAHAHA

dreamy Polaroid coasters... i want some

Well that's it for this week's Friday Favorites! Stay tuned for 30 Days of Lists / DAY 6 will be up later today!!

No comments: