Water... My Mortal Enemy


How many times do you hear that you should be drinking 8 glasses of water a day?? A Lot? I couldn't tell you when the last time was that I actually drank that much water in one day. I've been trying to work on it lately, it used to be a phenomenon if I drank one 16 ounce (2 glasses worth) bottle of water in one day, yesterday I drank 4-5 glasses worth and today.. so far I've drank almost 6 glasses worth. So I'm getting much closer!! I've found that I'll drink a lot of water while eating a meal, and it also helps to get as much water as I can drink early in the day, so it's not sooo terrible if I slack off a little during the day. My other mortal enemy? Soda. Caffeinated Goodness. You wanna know how much soda I've drank so far today? 12 ounce can of Pepsi.. 44 oz fountain soda of Mountain Dew *well.. in my defense, it did have 1/3 ice* . Yeah. Enemy!! Bad!! Soda has soooo much control over my life. lol

No comments: