Need a Good Domain Name!

I've decided that it's time to get a domain name for this blog! I have a couple ideas for one, but I won't be actually purchasing a domain until some time this weekend, so I have a little time to really think about it. I'm not sure if I want something with my name in it, or what. I have a lot to think about!! And then 99% of all .com domains are taken already so that narrows it down a lot too!!  I don't want something completely about being creative or artistic either, that would be too much pressure on me to be creative and post pictures and things of artsy stuff. This blog is still about everything, and that may be part of the problem. It's so random and it's just about anything and everything I feel like blogging about, but I'm not planning on starting a new blog from scratch either at this point in time. So I need a domain name generic enough to cover all the random things I manage to blog about and yet, somehow, still be personalized to my needs. You see why this is such a problem?! I have one particular domain name in mind that I'll most likely end up with, but I'm still going to be spending quite a bit of time over the next few days trying to see if I can come up with something else that I like more, and that's still available.

No comments: