The Weight.

So my mother-in-law is organizing a "The Biggest Loser" type of competition between familiy and friends, I have no idea how many people are participating, if there are any type of rules (like weight in every Thursday?), if there's a prize at the end.. I don't know. All I know is that I need to lose some weight and I feel much more comfortable with trying to accomplish that if I know that I'm not the only one. The fact that it's some what of a competition helps with motivation too. =) It officially starts on Saturday, if you wanna play along just keep track of your starting weight (you could break out the measuring tape and measure certain areas of your body (hips, calves, biceps.. etc)  and try to get an idea on how many inches you are losing too!!) and try to eat healthy and exercise. Let me know if you're playing along!!

I've been wanting to do Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" for a long time, but I need to get the darn DVD first!! Do you have any exercise dvds that you'd recommend?? What works for you??

What about following a diet plan... Slim Fast... Special K..... Weight Watchers......... I have a couple Slim Fast shakes that I'm gonna be drinking in the next few days (cappucino flavor, i love cappucino flavor but those are hard to get down!) and I'll probably be buying some protein bars, etc. WHAT WORKS????

No comments: