30 Day Shred

I finally did it, I just purchased Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" dvd on ebay for a mere $9, it should be here by the end of the week. I read a lot of the reviews of this dvd on Amazon and it while a mega ton of people absolutely love this workout dvd, almost all of the reviews say that I'm going to be experiencing pain and soreness for days after working out, OUCH. Hah.. they all say that it's do-able and it gets much easier if you stick with it though. I'll make sure to do my first workout at a time when I have the entire next day off work to recover!!

 (image from ohhealthyday.com)

I'm looking forward to getting some exercise, I'm going to force myself to get through the workout (its only 20 minutes) and then do it again the next day.And repeat. If I do that, I can do anything!!

No comments: