- Save $200 and then get my name changed (start using my married name) and get my passport updated.
- Start a food diary, write down everything I eat for 30 days.
- Start 30 Day Shred dvd and stick with it!
- Start doing "index card a day" project, counts as art journaling =)
- Choose and purchase a 1000 piece puzzle and then work on it until it's fully completed!
- Write daily in my journal.
- Print a new copy of immigration forms, get them filled out
- Create a 2 week budget every payday and strictly stick to it! Try to save $$$.
Work on one day a week:
- Learn calligraphy
- Learn origami
- Learn 2-3 new french phrases
- Cook a new recipe, or two.
- Learn how to use sewing machine.
Also pretty high on my agenda is finding a 2nd job (part-time, around 15-20 hours a week) or finding a new "full-time" source of income. (( I work what is considered part-time right now, but what was once a steady 28-33 hours a week as been slowly decreasing down to barely 24 hours a week (or in next week's case.. a little over 16 hours for the week).. which is ridiculous considering all the years I've worked at this same company and that I am available to work any day of the week and at any time! Unacceptable! Must find new source of income! *reason #2937423972 not to work in retail* ))