Announcement::Things Are About To Change Again

There are huge changes that are just days away from taking place in my life, and while I can't disclose the full details just yet, I really want to tell you that it's HUGE and it's a BIG DEAL. and you'll have to check back after a while to find out what is it and what's going to be changing.

Right now, blogging is on hold until further notice.

P.S.- I cancelled my hosting package and domains with 1&1 hosting, so daintysaurus.com is no longer mine and will no longer be updated by me. Yes, I just threw away all my hard work and all those hours I spent working on the layout and stuff, but it was my decision to make... you wanna know what my reason for cancelling is? Come back after a week or two and I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out =)

No comments: