My Bucket List

I recently joined ShareBuckets.com an online website where you can create a list of things you want to do in your life. A Bucket List (you remember that movie? It was a good one!) you can view my sharebuckets profile and if you're a member of the site, feel free to add me to your list of friends!!


So far, I have added 63 items to my bucket list, by creating this list I realized how easy some of these things would be to accomplish if only you tried. How difficult can it be (especially with the use of the internet) to get a penpal, tie a note to a balloon and let it go, learn to meditate, write a letter to my future self, or learn origami ?? Those are not things that require money, and they certainly won't take very long at all to accomplish, and they are all items on my bucket list!


What do you want to do with your life? What kind of things would you add to your bucket list??

No comments: