Etsy Love: Handmade Goodies

I love to look through etsy every once in a while, there are sooooooooo many things that I find on that website and would love to own personally or give to someone as gifts. I like to share my findings, maybe you'll like this stuff too =)

gift tags (source)

cute owl tags (source)

apple photo journal (source)

art journal (source)

set of 4 cards (source)

Christmas cards (source)

wooden business card holder (source)

recycled sweater mitten tutorial (source)

bearded stocking hat (source)

unisexcopper chain mail bracelet (source)

So what do you think of my finds?? I am wondering if I could get my husband to actually wear that bearded hat, I think I probably could =P I definitely want to order some of the christmas cards and gift tags and having a photo journal would be excellent!

No comments: