15 Movies I Want to Watch

I rarely ever go to see movies at the movie theater, so there is always a giant list of movies that I would love to see, this works out rather well when I rent a movie from RedBox as I am almost guaranteed that there will be a movie in there I want to see. These movies are no in particular order, and all were found at redbox.com

1. The Last Song, a movie based from a book by Nicholas Sparks. I don't know if you remember but Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors!! I still haven't read this book either, that's on the to-do list.


 2. Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling. I didn't know there was a followup with the first Without a Paddle (which I own!!) so I definitely want to see this!!


3. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. This made the list just because Jake Gylenhaal looks super hot on the cover... yeah, that was pretty shallow of me to say. lol.


4. Babies. It looks cute, it sounds like it will be cute. I like babies.


5. Michael Jackson's This Is It. I like some of his songs, he's a legend. I feel like I am obligated to watch this.


6. Motherhood. I am a mother, this seems like a movie I would enjoy.


7. The Blind Side. This movie is epic from everything I have heard about it, can't believe I haven't seen it yet.


8. Avatar. Yes, another epic movie that I still haven't seen. I have friends who LOVE it and have seen it multiple times at the theater.


9. Leap Year. Amy Adams is becoming one of my favorite actresses, enough said.


10. Youth in Revolt. Because it stars Michael Cera, he is also becoming one of my favorite actors.


11. Chloe. Because Amanda Seyfriend is also becoming a favorite of mine.. do we see a pattern here?


12. Letters to God. Looks good, but also most likely to be a tear jerker.


13. When in Rome. Looks cute, and like a romantic comedy. I like those kind of movies.


14.  Where the Wild Things Are. Can't say I remember the children's book, but I'm sure it'll be a good movie.


15.  The Runaways. I like the choice of actresses to play the main roles, I don't know too much about The Runaways as a music group, so it'll be a movie to learn from.


And there you go, fifteen movies I have on my "to see" list. These are all older movies that are already out on dvd, there are new movies I wanna see too like  "The Social Network", "Burlesque", "Easy A", and  "You Again" just to name a few.

No comments: