Things to Do!

I've decided that I've been super lazy the last couple of weeks and now I'm trying to motivate myself to actually get some things accomplished! Here's a list of things for me to do over the next couple of days. Don't you feel so much better about yourself when you actually do things? lol

My List of Things!
  • clean bathroom & bedroom
  • buy some hair dye and dye my hair?! 
  • spend time outside!
  • take loads of pictures! of anything!
  • exercise! workout dvd or take a walk!
  • laundry
  • pay bills online (free bill pay through the bank is about the best thing ever!)
  • write a long entry in my journal
  • make cupcakes?!? (chocolate cake, chocolate icing... of course!)
  • give my car a good cleaning!
That's about all I can think of at the moment :) What's on your list of things to do?

No comments: