Dress Obsessions

So I've had a super crush on dresses lately, why? I'm not sure, seeing as I hardly ever wear them!! Haha, I'm trying to tell myself that I should?! I don't know, here's a few dresses I found through Google Shopping that I thought were cute :)

from Chadwicks.com $39.99 (LINK)
really love this look!

from Chadwicks.com $49.99 (LINK)

from Chadwicks.com $29.99 (LINK)
practically drooling over this one!

from Target.com $39.99 (LINK)

from Target.com $29.99 (LINK)

from Target.com $24.99 (LINK)

from Target.com $13.98 CLEARANCE!
(LINK)

from Target.com $19.99 (LINK)

a few other dresses I liked from JCPenney... 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

So what do you guys think? Did you like any of these dresses? Which one was your favorite? I have to say the first dress from Chadwicks is my most favorite out of all of these!

No comments: