Happy Easter!!

I dyed eggs yesterday after work and made sugar cookies to get myself into the Easter spirit :) And now, I feel fat today because I've eaten a lot of sugar cookies! haha I was doing really well at going on walks to get exercise but then the weather got crappy and I just wasn't in the mood for it! I did lose some weight but I've probably gained a ton of back this weekend >_< I wish I owned a treadmill, I like to think that I would use it!

I've been working on coming up with ideas for the blog :) I'd like to incorporate a couple of weekly blog memes... like "things i love thursday" etc. What are your favorite weekly blog post series?? Another one that I really love and probably will do is called "52 new" you post weekly about new things you have done or tried during that week. Come on, comment on this post and tell me what you like!

No comments: