Weigh In #5

I'm feeling pretty blah and really not wanting to do this post right now, but I'm being a trooper and posting it anyway! It's that female time of the month and this weigh in reflects all that bloating and water weight. HA. This is the last Weekly Weigh In post for the next 3 weeks, I'm going on vacation to Ontario starting Friday! Woot Woot. For me, it's not so much a vacation as it is getting to see and spend time with my husband and our son who live there, so I get a vacation from the work job and get to go do the mommy and wife job for a little while. Being a long distance relationship really sucks, you know? Soon as I get back I will be focusing on doing what I need to do so that I can move to Ontario and we can be a proper family.

LAST WEEK: 188.5
THIS WEEK: 189.5

I absolutely hate that this shows I have gained weight, I've gone for walks a few times this week and I don't see that being reflected in the numbers. Stupid female time of the month. GAH!!!

No comments: