Day 1: A Few Things About Me

Like I said I'm just using a simple composition notebook for this 30 Days of Lists project, it's not even brand new, it's one I've been journaling in for a few months!! If you wanna do this project, you don't have to make it more complicated than it has to be =) I love that.

Here's my title page and an index page....



And here's my list of a few things about me!!


I used all different colors of printing paper, I've had unopened packages of colored printing paper sitting around for many YEARS and I'm excited to finally get them opened and start using them! I love that if I think of something later to add to any of these lists that it can be added super easily! And I love that all 30 of these lists will be located in a single place, that makes my life easier =)

No comments: