Random Thoughts

I'd like to replace this blog with a new and improved one, but I don't have the time to do it right now :(

Hubby and I have been craving Whoppers from Burger King all day, we are planning on having them for lunch tomorrow! Bonus? We have buy one whopper, get one free coupons!

I really, really, really want to bake some flourless peanut butter cookies! We need to venture over to the in-laws place to steal our cookie sheets back (and maybe a muffin tin to make cupcakes?) and go shopping for a few supplies first: eggs, cupcake papers? and frosting?, and perhaps more sugar and peanut butter.

I need to go to a store to buy more face wash pronto, having acne really sucks. Need to look into natural solutions to take care of acne, or maybe even buy some of those anti-acne pills? Do those work? Obviously, I should be fighting the acne from the inside of my body too.

It's really hot and humid outside lately, we go on walks all the time and get home covered from head to toes in sweat... walking often is really good for me, but usually we stop for ice cream on the way, haha.

I really need to tone my body from the stomach on down, I did some jogging for a little while today and jiggled everywhere, not cool body. I haven't weighed myself in forever, hubby says there is a scale around this house somewhere.. I haven't seen it.

I wish the US dollar was worth more than the Canadian dollar right now.. it really sucks exchanging $100 US for about $93 dollars in Canadian money. 

Apparently my mother-in-law has a sewing machine and a serger at her home that she doesn't use, must get those over here pronto! Hah, I still want to learn to sew! They are both probably over 10 years old!

It's almost midnight (here in the Eastern time zone!) and definitely bedtime! Goodbye for now!

No comments: