Super Busy!

I think I've already mentioned that I'm working 6 days this week, holy craps! I'm kinda bummed out that I'm gonna miss the new episode of Glee tomorrow night *hah, you getting sick of me talking about that show yet???* but I may be able to get my mom to record it for me! I hope!

The grad party yesterday was a little boring, the food was good, but it was mainly a bunch of older people discussing the weather and all the rain we've been having *yawn*.. I stayed there for way too long, it started at 2 (but I was there at 1 to help with the balloons) and we didn't eat til after 3, presents weren't opened until 5. So it was 6 by the time I left there! My goodness! That was such a long time! But my friend was really glad that I had come so that makes it all worth it!

Anyway, like I said, I'm super busy this week. Probably won't get any of my blog memes posted this week, I have an exciting announcement to make that I'll hopefully be able to get some time to post about this week, otherwise it will be soon enough!

No comments: