Inspired: Art Journal

I don't know why I had never heard of art journaling until a few months ago, but I am loving the idea of it! A journal where you can paint, scrap, etc and write journal entries right there in the middle of it all? Sounds like a perfect way to capture that particular time of your life to me.

There is a Art Journal online class that Elsie & Rachel are hosting that I would love to be a part of :) It's $60 to join though, and I'm not quite sure I'll be able to afford it =/ Sign-ups don't start until April 1st (yay! time to collect money! haha) and the 6 week class starts on April 26th. It sounds like a lot of work but you get to work at your own pace, and make your very own journal masterpiece! I look forward to the inspiration, and to learning a little more about myself. Learn more about it here >> CLICK CLICK <<

No comments: