Happy March!

Can you really believe that it's already March?! Holy cows. This will probably be my last post for about the next 3 weeks, going on a "spend time with my family hiatus" from the blogging world! Haha. I'll see what I can do as far as sneaking a post in during that time, but I kind of doubt that it's going to happen. So don't hate me too much! I plan on going into "hard core" crafting mode when I return, that should be really exciting!! I'll also think about taking more personal pictures and posting those! Maybe doing a giveaway of some sort? Who Knows!

 I watched the movie "Julie & Julia" today, it's very inspiring as a blogger. Hah. Also, the husbands are awesome in that movie, that really shines through... how supportive the husbands are to their wives. You should watch it!

That's all for now, I'll see you guys in THREE WEEKS! Please don't forget about me! =)

No comments: