So tired.

I woke up at 7:30 this morning so that I could join a friend of mine for a walk by 9. Well, as luck would have it, a storm was on it's way so we ended up going earlier and being there by about 8:15. We walked a mile before it was about to hit... less than a minute after getting into our cars to leave it started Pouring down rain. Perfect timing, lol.  Now I'm super sleepy and am trying to fight it off, because I know if I lay down now I'll end up sleeping almost all the rest of the day. =// I can be super lazy when I want to be!

I've got a 4 day weekend planned with some of my good friends from work for this weekend, hopefully all goes well with that :) I've listed a few items on eBay this week to try to earn a little extra spending money for the trip. I've been meaning to list things on eBay for like... ever... and I rarely get around to it. Occasionally I'll take pictures of the stuff, but then I don't get around to the packaging and weighing of the items... and then the posting of them on ebay. But I've managed to pull it all together this week!!! I'm proud of myself for that, for accomplishing one of the many things on my to-do list.

No comments: