Help! I Can't Sleep!!

So here's the problem... I have to be up for work in about 4 hours and I haven't gotten any sleep yet! I don't know what the deal is =/ Although I did sleep way, way, way longer than I really needed to this morning... afternoon? Hah. Had another one of those sleep the day away sort of days.

Also wanted to let you know that starting on March 4th (next week, Thursday) this blog will be on an approximately 3 week hiatus while I get to spend some much needed quality time with my hubby and our son! (my hubby is Canadian and our son has been living with him since September!!) I miss them both so much and look forward to spending as much quality time with them as possible ;) Being in a long distance relationship really helps you to appreciate the time that you do get to spend with each other a lot more.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt I still plan on posting a few new blog entries before then!

No comments: