Happy New Year!!!!

I finally added this blog to my Windows Live Writer :) seriously BEST program for bloggers Ever! and it’s free, so if you’re interested… there’s no reason not to try it out.

I already posted about goals/resolutions, HERE, but here’s a couple more things on the to-do list:

*Buy the kit to convert my son’s crib into a full size bed =O and get mattress for it.

*Buy Windows 7 and install it :) I have a beta version of it on the laptop now, but if i don’t install a full version by March it’ll start shutting down my computer every 2 hours until I do!

*Do some hardware updates on my desktop: more memory, bigger hard drive, etc and then upgrade it to Windows 7 also. (it doesn’t currently have enough RAM for the upgrade! haha)

Well, that’s all i got for now :) Hope you have enjoyed the holidays!

P.S. LOVING THIS SONG: TIMBALAND / JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - “CARRY OUT”

No comments: