Oh Hello!

If you follow my Twitter feed at all, you know that today I promised I would try as hard as I could to post about SOMETHING on this blog, It's been far too long! Right now I am watching Glee (I missed the first 30 minutes because I didn't realize it was on *OOPS!* but my DVR is recording it so I'll watch the first half afterwards!) and drinking some hot chocolate with marshmallows =) Yums.

I can't believe that it's almost Thanksgiving, can you?? I'm so looking forward to eating my turkey dinner in the next couple of days, I'm not looking forward to Black Friday, extended hours and general craziness for the next month or so at work, but that's just what I get for working in retail =P I love the happy feeling that comes with Christmas, the music, the decorations, the lights on the houses I'll see on my drive home from work (a lot of people around here already have their lights up and going!!) and spending quality time with my family and friends. I wish I didn't work in retail so that I could get a week or two off at Christmas to go visit my husband, my son and all those relatives up there. I'm not sure I'll get to see them for Christmas this year, that makes me very sad, and we'll see what we can do to change that. Here's hoping for the best!!

I'm still going to be busy for a while, working extra hours, trying to do my BeautiControl business when I have some spare time. I still adore my long hours of sleep, my quality time with friends. There are about a million movies coming out for Thanksgiving weekend and I pretty much want to see ALL of them, lol. One of my closest friends really, really wants to see Tangled (she may be 25, but she's a 6 year old at heart!) and it's one that I would like to see too.

I think I'll probably skip Post It Note Tuesday again this week, sorry for any of you that enjoy reading those posts!!

No comments: