My Busy Schedule

I have been so incredibly busy these last few days and as a result I haven't been able to get on the computer very much at all... hence the lack of recent blog posts. I thought perhaps if I tell you what I have been up to that you would say, "oh my goodness! she has really been busy, i think i'll forgive her lack of updates!" Deal??

My Insane Crazy Busy Weekend

Friday: Worked 9:45-3:45, then went straight to a BeautiControl function (motivational speaker) in a city an hour away that lasted until 9:30ish, and got home about 11pm.

Saturday: Worked 11-5, then went to a friends house for 30 minutes to change clothes and eat snacks before meeting up with a big group of friends and going to Dave & Buster's to celebrate a birthday. Also required an hour commute, plus an hour++ time waiting for a table and playing games in their arcade... got home around 1:30am.

Today ( Sunday): Worked 2-8*, got off at 7:40 due to lack of customers. Came home, ate dinner, and am now on the computer when I should really be sleeping because.............

Tomorrow (Monday): I have the alarm set for 5AM so I can get showered, dressed, and have breakfast because I have BeautiControl training in city located an hour away, and must meet my ride in the morning and be on our way by 7:30am at the latest! That lasts until 1pm, I'll get back home around 4pm and then I have nothing going on the rest of the day. PHEW!!!

No comments: