Oh, Hello There

We've been back from North Bay for like 4 days now? I just haven't had any desire to blog, and really.. I still don't. Maybe it's time for another one of those blogging breaks we all love so much? I definitely need time to refocus on if I still want to blog, what I would really like to blog about.. if I still am blogging I definitely need a new layout, if not a new blog altogether. Definitely time to refresh and re-energize.

What's new in my life? Since I quit my job 2 months ago, I finally received a check for my 401k savings amount minus a hefty chunk of taxes (about 2k) and promptly spent over $800 of it on buying my hubby a laptop of his very own (which he loves, and I love because now we aren't fighting over using mine!), and after weeks and weeks of searching for a suitable new bicycle in my desired cheapy price range, I finally settled on one and bought it last night at Sport Chek (totally a Canadian store)! Yay! Now hubby and I can both go on lengthy bike rides with one of us hauling our son behind our bike in his jogging stroller, but I'm pretty sure my legs are going to hate me for buying a bike! Hopefully my new bike will get plenty of use before winter!

Well, after buying a new bike & helmet, and my hubby's new laptop, I'm feeling pretty broke. Next on our list of things to buy is a 42" or bigger flatscreen tv, but that's going to have to wait until next year =) I still need a whole new winter wardrobe ( Seriously, I don't have any winter clothing here!) and I'd really like to buy a decent blender to make myself Green Monster Smoothies for breakfast every morning.

Okay, that's all I have to blog about for now, time for a little blogging break. I'll update eventually on what's going on with the blog, and with my life. Bye for now!

No comments: